Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Film festival

Last week me and my friend started working on Film Festival slide for a film festival we are having. Last year we had to make a video with the topic kindness me and two of my friends were doing it but when it came to editing i did it. When i was done editing we needed to upload but my Chromebook was to low battery so we couldn't show everyone and had no chance of being in the competition but its fine. This year we got to pick and made it about our stuff animals Pandi and Munk, Pandi is a panda with a boat on her stomach and Munk  is a purple monkey if we finish a bit more i will share the slides.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Siya,
    I Hope we finish The film festival soon. What is your estimated time on when we will finish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ananya,
      yea we should probably try to finish more with our new topic

      Delete